Friday, September 23, 2011

Rock the Dress!

“The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, not the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone believes in him and is willing to trust him with his friendship.”

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Have you ever had a person come into your life and later realize you will never be the same? Meet Jen!  She is a special member of a small group of people that literally got me through my high school years! (Trust me...it was rough)  :) And all you angels know who you are!  Not only does her smile sweep away every dark cloud around...but her soul shines brighter than most stars! I had so much fun with this shoot! Can you tell?  :) Enjoy! And Jen..........I couldn't be prouder to call you my friend!
 I'm kinda in love with these shots!



 LOVE!







 Warned you about that smile!










 Big FAV!








 LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!







 Got pretty darn dark, pretty darn fast! CRAZY storm rolled in! Made for a great shot though!

1 comment:

  1. wow, that storm shot is powerful!! Love these shots and she is a beautiful girl...but in the water with her wedding dress?? Did I ever show you my wedding shots of me in my wedding dress with black army combat boots on, standing next to my VW convertible buggy??

    ReplyDelete